Booty Boost Rules
WellBeing Brewing Sober Booty Boost Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The WellBeing Brewing Sober Booty Boost Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of WellBeing Brewing, Administrator (as defined below), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) employees of, persons in the immediate family of (spouses, domestic partners, parents, children and siblings), or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside Eligibility Area and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: WellBei
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 14, 2021 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”), or when $1,500.00 USD in Tinder Boost fees has been paid out to participants – whichever comes first. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
Via Twitter. During the Promotion Period, participants must share a screenshot of their verified Tinder profile to WellBeing Brewing’s Twitter account (@WellBeing_Brew), along with their accompanying Tinder Boost page and valid Venmo information. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on the last day of the Promotion Period to be eligible for a Venmo payment of $9.00 USD reimbursing the Tinder Boost fee.
Limit: One (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, postage-due (to the extent applicable), unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation, the authorized account holder of the email address or phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by a cellular service provider or an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Participants may be required to show proof that he/she/other is the authorized account holder. Normal internet access and data charges imposed by your internet/wireless phone service provider may apply. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. All entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion.
5. Prizes. Administrator will pay one Tinder Boost fee in the amount of $9.00 USD to all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, no later than September 30th, 2021. Participants will be sent notification via Twitter from WellBeing Brewing once a fee has been sent to their valid Venmo account. WellBeing is not responsible for Boost fees that can’t be paid due to invalid Venmo credentials of any participant. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $9.00 USD. Once a capped limit of $1,500.00 USD in total Tinder Boost fees has been paid out, the Promotion will close, otherwise concluding September 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
Prize General Conditions. Prize(s) subject to availability. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to surcharges, service charges, shipping and handling, taxes, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prize(s) are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No alcohol is awarded in any prize. Resale of prize(s) is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or mutilated prizes, in which event the prize is forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual value of prize(s) may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award remaining prizes and no additional random drawings will take place. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner(s) will be fulfilled and no other compensation will be provided. In the event of prize unavailability, if the Sweepstakes becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administrate, or any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or modify (in whole or in part) the Sweepstakes. Winner(s) are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize award, receipt and/or use. Failure to pick-up or use prize does not relieve winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of a prize. Sweepstakes winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winner can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600.00 for the year. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per entrant.
6. Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, the winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, The Cosmopolitan Inc and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each winner’s name, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, any other promotion or applicable law, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or prize-related activity. Each winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or the prize provider have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his/her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his/her guest’s) behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or a prize provider; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software whether originating with entrant, Sponsor, or any third party; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, unless it is not possible to award another entry due to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event of a discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance, and in no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting an awarded prize, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in St. Louis CITY, Missouri, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.